Terms and Privacy
- The term ‘The Gallery at Ice ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance , images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from The Gallery at Ice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The Gallery at Ice may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This page is effective from 23rd January 2013.
Information we may collect
- name and job title
- your contact information
- your preferences and interests
Why do we collect information?
We collect information to help us understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use the information to improve our products and service and may contact you regarding our services and other services that we think may be of interest to you. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and have put in place necessary procedures to ensure the information we collect is secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Data Protection Act
You may request details of the personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 by contacting us at:
No. 8, High Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1LD. A small fee may be payable.
“The Gallery at Ice” is a trading name of Ice (London) Limited, Registered Office: 105 Stanstead Road Forest Hill London SE23 1HH.
Registered in England: 06811674.